Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Facial Proportions





After making the lines for proper proportions on top of my photo, I realized that I slightly differed from them. My chin, mouth, nose, and eyes were all slightly above the line by about the same amount. After taking this into account as well as the fact that I have a slimmer face than that of my original drawing, I think my secondary one looks better, although I think I may have made the eyes set a little too high and the mouth is off. Aside from those, I think it looks closer to the real face than the first image did and, because of that, I am satisfied with it for now. I would like to get better at this, though. 

1 comment:

  1. Good comments. Yes, as we progress you should have more and more information and skills to apply this very difficult project we will attempt.

    ReplyDelete